Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Raw is Kicking In !!


Wow, when the minerals and enzymes from raw food kick in, they really kick in! Yesterday I had planned to take a nap, because I didn't get a full night's sleep. But when the time came around, I wasn't the least bit sleepy or tired--even though the Percocet I'm on right now makes you sleepy.

I did decide to at least try to nap, in case I ended up being really sleepy an hour later, when it would be too late to sleep. I fell asleep for a while, but I think I could have lived without a nap if I had to.

This morning I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 7:15 am. I got a snack and eventually went back to bed. It took a long time to fall asleep, but I probably got one more hour til I had to get up. Getting up wasn't too hard when the alarm clock went off.

I did get sleepy a couple of hours later, but that's not too much of a surprise: it was a long day, as my husband went to work very early today. Usually he gets up with the kids to let me sleep in, and he heads off to work at noon. I plan to take a nap today since I have to go food shopping tonight. But all in all, my energy level is really going up...which is good, just in time for some necessary pre-baby nesting!

No comments: